A random list of likes and dislikes.
1. I like warmth. Anything warm. Warm weather. Warm feet. Warm cup of coffee. Or tea. Warm bath. Warm blankets. Warm hubby laying next to me.
2. I like to think. I over think everything. Not in an distressful way. Some people over think and it makes them anxious. Thinking relaxes me. I enjoy it immensely. Except when my brain gets clogged (that is why I always keep journals).
3. I dislike when my brain is clogged.
4. I like to write.
5. I dislike Uggs. Never owned a pair and I wish they would vanish. One day, just vanish. Even if it was -10 degrees and they left people trudging through snow in stocking feet.
6. I like Audrey Hepburn. Even before it was trendy to like her. Her style is amazing and timeless. Her movies are classics.
7. I dislike microaggression- a non-physical form of aggression involving demeaning implications and other subtle insults (even though I have been guilty of it myself).
8. I like the word microaggression and need to start using more often.
9. I like quirky people.
10. I dislike people who are afraid to be quirky.
11. I like my kids and kids in general.
12. I like how exciting life is for kids and want that kind of excitement back in my own life.
13. I dislike micromanagement.
14. Apparently, I like words that start with micro.
15. I like forgiveness. When I hold a grudge it’s like this constant agonizing parasite that eats away at my soul.
16. I dislike unfriendly competition.
17. I dislike when my kids are sick. Luke is sick right now and he is pitiful and it gives me the same feeling as when I hold a grudge.
18. I like my husband. I love him, naturally, but I like him and that sometimes is harder than loving a person.
( I like putting “the end” at closings)